Photobook by Regina Anzenberger
„It all started with one particular tree in the winter forest that caught my eye during one of my walks with my dog Shakeera. I kept returning there over an entire year and photographed the tree through every season. What especially fascinated me were the vines which elegantly wound themselves down to the ground from a branch, creating an image of endless bonds. With the forest as a source of inspiration and energy for all creativity, the roots and bonds became my theme.” (Regina Anzenberger)
- selected among the Best Photobooks 2015 by Gerry Badger.
- book review by 1000 Words magazine, Gerry Badger.
- book review The PhotoBook Journal by Douglas Stockdale.
- Photographs: Regina Anzenberger
- Text: Gerry Badger, Rachel Moron, Douglas Stockdale, Gregor Auenhammer
- Publisher: AnzenbergerEdition
- 112 + 16 (addendum) pages
- Pictures: 67 photos and 9 drawings
- Year: November 2022