Photobook by Regina Anzenberger
Collector’s Edition of 25 copies with a signed and numbered print (5 motifs to choose).
„It all started with one particular tree in the winter forest that caught my eye during one of my walks with my dog Shakeera. I kept returning there over an entire year and photographed the tree through every season. What especially fascinated me were the vines which elegantly wound themselves down to the ground from a branch, creating an image of endless bonds. With the forest as a source of inspiration and energy for all creativity, the roots and bonds became my theme.” (Regina Anzenberger)
The second edition comes with an additional booklet of 16 pages. This booklet is an addendum composed of selected book reviews of the first edition of the book Roots & Bonds by Regina Anzenberger in 2015 following its publication.
- selected among the Best Photobooks 2015 by Gerry Badger.
- book review by 1000 Words magazine, Gerry Badger.
- book review The PhotoBook Journal by Douglas Stockdale.
- Photographs: Regina Anzenberger
- Text: Gerry Badger, Rachel Moron, Douglas Stockdale, Gregor Auenhammer
- Publisher: AnzenbergerEdition
- 112 + 16 (addendum) pages
- Pictures: 67 photos and 9 drawings
- Year: November 2022