Intensive photo zine-making workshop by Zoopark. September 25-26, 2021
- Online via Skype (Video & Chat).
- 2 DAYS, around 14 hours in total, including working on individual tasks:
- Day 1. Start at 10.00 [Berlin Time, GMT+1] — 3 hours long
- Day 2. Start at 10.00 [Berlin Time, GMT+1] — 4–5 hours long
- RESULT: a PDF-file, ready to print and formatted according to the chosen binding.
- GROUP: 6 people max.
The Intensive photo zine-making workshop by Zoopark is a two-day practice-oriented online workshop for those who have a series of photos and would like to turn them into a zine or photobook dummy. You will start from a selection of images and by the end of the second day you will have an InDesign project file and a PDF file ready for print.
The tutors, Tatyana Palyga and Alexander Bondar, will provide you with basic tools and skills for going through all the steps of a photobook or zine creation: editing, sequencing and layout, cover design, and basics of printing and binding.
What you need to participate:
A selection of max 80 digital photos and a PC with Skype and InDesign installed (analogs or trial versions are fine).
Upon the purchase, we will contact you to provide all the necessary details to join the workshop.
A video from Jan 2021 SLOW Zine-making workshop session: