From the davidzhengstudio.com
"David Zheng was born in 1985 in the Lower East Side of New York City. Growing up in the city, he was constantly stimulated by the diversity and ambiance, which shaped his curiosity. After 8 years of working in the Stock brokerage industry, David decided to leave his career to pursue a career in photography in 2015. Being largely self-taught and with no former experience, David furthered his education by attending the International Center of Photography in New York to train under a Darkroom Master Printer. He also became an assistant to fine art photographer and bookmaker Renato D’Agostin. In 2018, he traveled to Guangzhou, China to photograph his first series, which eventually has been published into his first book titled Reveries."
- International Center of Photography (ICP), New York
- Assistant to Renato D'Agostin, New York
- 2017 Oskar Barnack Photo Contest Winner / Leica Gallery Las Vegas
- 2019: Reveries, MFR19 Festival, Month of Photography Rome, Group Exhibition/Millepiani Exhibition Space, Rome, Italy.
- 2018: Reveries, Endless Biennial show “Optimism”, Group Exhibition/ Elizabeth Foundation For the Arts, New York, USA